International Gateway and Partners lead the way of Cloud Services based on Revenue Sharing Business Model in Compulsory Phone Registration, Voice over LTE, Voice over Wi-Fi, SS7 Signaling Vulnerability, Rich Communications Services and Cloud Radio Access Network to name only few.
Troy Group enables cloud based printing Non-Fraudulent Documents using various types of techniques including Micro-Printing, Watermarks, UV Toners and Indelible Ink.
This approach is shifting the Secured Documents from a Centralized Approach to personalization and printing non-Fraudulent Documents at the point of issuance where and whenever required!
The Software and Accessories are supplied by Troy, company formed in 1963 with a solid track record and is the only company having accessories such as Ink and Toners certified and supported by HP Worldwide!
Since 2007, Hornet Security has been focused on cloud computing and offers comprehensive security solutions in the fields of email security, web security and data storage.
International Gateway and Partners’ mission is to innovate ways for Mobile Operators to monetize untapped opportunities, increase their revenues and provide better services that help retain loyal customers.
Our services offer unique subscriber experiences that result in a definite impact on the operator’s bottom line.
Background and Facts
● Mobile network operators (MNOs) were generating massive income from SMS traffic.
● The rise of Over the Top (OTT) messaging applications “WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Skype” have had the biggest impact on the P2P SMS “Cash Cow”.
● Operators can no longer bank on SMS revenue and A2P aggregators have been denying MNOs the chance to realize the full market potential of the messaging traffic they are terminating.
● For few years, A2P Market has been on the rise and OVUM expects the Global A2P market to grow to $70 billion by 2020.
● Growth Key Drivers are number of users opting for mobile payments and banking, marketing, two-factor authentication, Enterprise AND Service Providers Endorsement.
● SMS is currently accessible on 3.75 billion mobile subscribers globally!
● SMS messages can always be delivered due to being part of the underlying network signaling protocol, SS7.
● Internet connection needed for OTT apps is not necessarily always available on mobile networks and can be switched off at device level while roaming.
Getting a Piece of the Action
● A2P Providers will enjoy a large portion the $70Billion.
● Market Potential Recurring Revenue Stream.
● Mobile Network are entitled and should rightly claim Termination Fees.
● Many A2P service providers seek to avoid paying these termination fees by sending messages through the least cost routing known as “GREY ROUTES” to avoid payment to MNOs.
Grey Routes at a Glance
● Grey Routing: the message originator/sender does not have a commercial agreement with the receiving operator, so the traffic cannot be charged.
● Up to 40% of SMS traffic is being grey routed: the SMS aggregator benefits from a high-quality service without paying the operator.
● A phenomenon that costs Mobile Network Operators Millions of Dollars in lost Termination Fees.
● Grey routes not only increase costs and take up network capacity, they artificially reduce prices to third parties that would otherwise be charged a higher standard rate for A2P traffic termination through a legit provider.
● Grey routes are notoriously difficult to detect, without the right tools.
● Spoofing, spam, grey routing and SMS bypass fraud are some of the practices resulting in revenue leakage or end-customer dissatisfaction.
● Mobile Network Operators remain vulnerable without a way to assess A2P Revenues Leakage using Tools to know how widespread the problem is and to assess revenues loss.
● Mobile Network Operators obtain a clear leakage estimate by undertaking deep traffic analysis and profiling.
● This allows operators to not only close and protect their networks and block spam and fraud, but to also analyze and validate legitimate A2P traffic that is coming from grey routes.
● Operators also need to be careful that they are not blocking legitimate traffic that comes in large volumes but is in fact content desired by end users.
● Also, businesses paying for the A2P messaging services may be unaware that their provider is using illegitimate routes!
● So, if these are blocked outright without the attempt to reroute the opportunity to monetize may be lost.
● The first step is through the deployment of an SMS firewall which identifies and filters external sources of inbound A2P traffic.
● The second step is to ensure that these intercepted A2P messages are redirected through official routes that allow the collection of termination fees.
● The Mobile Network Operator to sign an agreement for paid A2P SMS termination.
● While A2P agreements alone are not going to protect networks from revenue leakage and fraud, the SMS firewall does just that. In addition to safeguarding the MNO network, the SMS firewall gives visibility and control over the volume and type of A2P SMS terminating in the network.
● International Gateway Sells this capacity purchased from the Mobile Network Operators to A2P message traffic originators and Manage the routing required for SMS termination.
● Configures the managed SMS firewall (if required) for A2P SMS terminated over SS7 and reports monthly on SMS terminated into the MNO network to settle.
● Enables MNO to monetize A2P SMS traffic by establishing formal termination agreements.
● The Managed SMS Firewall option screens all SMS terminated.
● The hosted platform ensures A2P message termination, visibility, control, billing, network protection and monetization of A2P messaging traffic.
● Leveraging on partners relationship with A2P message originators to provide aggregated volume to its MNO partner.
● Avoids any bartering or camouflaging. This structure allows the A2P International SMS Hub to become a single aggregator partner to the MNO.
● Helps MNOs increase revenue, reduce costs and use resources more efficiently.
● No need to sign up multiple individual A2P messaging aggregator contracts, and that speeds up time to revenue.
● No out-payment or CAPEX needed when establishing a new revenue stream.
● Hosted and managed solution reduces OPEX requirements associated with having dedicated resources for system configuration and management.